1.11.2010

The Bone


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bird said...

"Sunlight streams through window pane/ unto a spot on the floor.../ then I remember/
it's where you used to lie/ but now you are no more/ Our feet walk down a hall of carpet/ and muted echoes sound.../
then I remember/
It's where your paws would joyously abound/ A voice is heard along the road/ and up beyond the hill/ then I remember it can't be yours.../ your golden voice is still/ But I'll take that vacant spot of floor/ and empty muted hall/ and lay them with the absent voice/ and unused dish along the wall/ I'll wrap these treasured memorials/ in a blanket of my love/ and keep them for my best friend/ until we meet above" (author unknown)

I miss you, little girl. (Joni Murray: June 16, 1999 - January 11, 2010)

January 14, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home