Living in the wild life of SE Minnesota - when I am not busy with the pursuit of lucre....
Or, one man's musings and experiences on the state of his little corner of the universe.
1.07.2006
Really. No kidding. This squirrel was was sighted on the north deck EATING the head off of a dead goldfinch. Miguel, do you still love squirrels?
Never heard of this... but I guess they're opportunists. Great photo documentation of a strange event. You should send it to DNR - they might publish it in Volunteer or Conservation VOlunteer.
2 Comments:
Hello Drew! This is absolutely hilarious. I'm going to share this with a few squirrel lovers on ebay booksellers board!
Never heard of this... but I guess they're opportunists. Great photo documentation of a strange event. You should send it to DNR - they might publish it in Volunteer or Conservation VOlunteer.
Post a Comment
<< Home